February 18, 2008
I just found out [I'm it...]
10 years ago...
I was serving in the Smyrna TN area with Sister Platt & Sister Black. I remember laughing a lot. I remember coming home from a long day of tracting and appointments. Anywhoo, since there was 3 of us we had our bedroom in the living room. Sis. Black always had a candle burning and Sis. Platt always wore this red sweater and she used a lot of hairspray too. Sis. Platt reached over the candle to turn off the radio so we could have prayer. She turned around to say something to me and her arm is on fire. So, I point and tell her " Umm Sister Platt your arm is on fire." She starts beating her arm and body while Sister Black is jumping up and down screaming "STOP, DROP & ROLL" over and over and over. Yep, those were some good times, good times.
5 things on my to do list...
1. Finish the ceilings in the living room and dinning room.
2. Taxes
3. Eat
4. Attack Jay (roar)
5. Potty train Emily
I enjoy...
Play dates with my counsins Farrah & Samantha. Play dates with my good friend Diana. Learning and trying out new things such as cross stitch, blogging and I want to learn how to make patchwork quilts and runners.
If I suddenly became a BILLIONAIRE...
DANG, anything I wanted!!!
3 of my bad habbits...
LOL! Jay would LOVE to enter this list for me!
1. I tend to wander when I take my clothes and shoes off and thats were they tend to stay... inside out no less. (I love you Jay)
2. Chocolate
3. Saying YES to much and feeling guilty when I say no.
5 places I've lived...
1. Waverly,TN
2. Russellville, KY
3. Orem, UT
4. Avenues
5. CLINTON, UT
5 jobs I've had...
1. Janitor (high school)
2. U of U Radiology
3. IHC billing
4. Foothill clinic
5. MOM (love it! :)
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I don't like the dark and going to bed
2. I have been wearing glasses since I was 3.
3. I love independant & foreign films.
4. I play the guitar left handed and shoot the basketball with my left hand
5. We are thinking of having another baby....
Ok, that was kinda hard. I tag Racheal, Erin & Sam... enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL. I LOVE the title! Thank you for playing the TAG game with me. I loved reading all of that stuff and getting to know you just a little bit better. I can't wait to see you guys tonight we are going to have a blast! Love you
Post a Comment