I love my Emily she's more curious than any boy i've ever known! Give her a big smooch for me. And you've been Tagged go look at my blog for the Deets.
Well Sam, I just took all the sheets out of the dryer and went to make our bed. And then Jacquie came in and said "Emily is making a mess". I ran out and that's when I saw the fireplace and found her hiding in one of the toy closets. But to tell you the truth... this is nothing. She is ALWAYS in to something!!!
5 comments:
I have to chuckle at how black her little feet are. But also wondering .... what happened!? ha-ha She it too cute.
Very cute! I love those pictures.
I love my Emily she's more curious than any boy i've ever known! Give her a big smooch for me. And you've been Tagged go look at my blog for the Deets.
Well Sam, I just took all the sheets out of the dryer and went to make our bed. And then Jacquie came in and said "Emily is making a mess". I ran out and that's when I saw the fireplace and found her hiding in one of the toy closets. But to tell you the truth... this is nothing. She is ALWAYS in to something!!!
She's so cute. Just love her. I hope you all are doing well!
Love you guys.
Jeffery and Keith
Post a Comment