January 25, 2010
Back in the saddle AGAIN
I have a new respect for Monday's. Monday starts a new week with a clean slate and always a new resolve to do better. It's like a New Year every week... gotta love that. I have started a Pilates class and weight watchers with my mom and dad. I did pretty good last week until the weekend came and I went straight down.... down.... down. Friday I went to my friends and we ate some yummy pizza and for dessert was crumb apple pie with vanilla ice cream and Saturday was game night at my sisters and McDonald's way to late. I can't believe I am admitting this... but alas, it is true. So this week will be different. I am back in the saddle again using those math skills I'm paying big bucks for!
On a side note, Jay has been out of work for 6 months now. He is finally getting interviews but that's as far as it goes. And we decided to do a fast for him and our family on fast Sunday. Please remember him in your prayers and if you have room in your fasting? We would really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you on the WW's. I did it for a couple months and lost close to 15lbs. It's such a great program.
I had no idea Jay was out of work...and now you're back in school. Stress level must be high! UGH. I certainly will keep you guys in mind during my fast next week. Hang in there, you seem to have such a great attitude!
Post a Comment