i am – in love with Jay
i think - I need a vacation
i want – to be happy with who I am
i have – 2 beautiful girls and 1 beautiful angel
i wish – on stars far too much
i hate – mean people
i miss – playing hid-and-go-seek in our old west valley neighborhood
i fear – failure way too much
i feel – anxiety
i hear - the air force jets and I pray for the souls who hear those sounds and have to run and hide
i smell – fall in the air
i search – for answers
i wonder – when he comes again…
i regret – way too much
i love – to play games with my family
i care – about the underdog
i always – get distracted
i am not – always kind to the ones I love the most
i believe – in miracles
i dance – all the time with my girls
i sing – off key and out of pitch… but I still love to sing
i don't – like to take out the trash… but I do it anyway
i write – poorly
i win – at games (love you Josh & Christy)
i lose – my phone
i never – eat more than I can chew
i listen – not enough
i can usually be found – at home
i'm scared – of someone taking my children
i read – very little
i'm happy about – forgiveness
1 comment:
Stop losing your phone!!!!
Post a Comment