Yesterday I decided I would try and curl Emily's hair. And since her hair is short and my curling iron is large it made her hair kinda... um, big & puffy. When it was finally done I had her look in the mirror to see how cute she was. She disagreed when she looked in the mirror and said through her cries "I HATE IT!! I LOOK LIKE A BOY". I must say I was shocked because I didn't know she really knew the difference when it came to a boy or girl hairstyle. She is so different from Jacquie. Jacquie waits for me to pick out her clothes and every once in a while she will say something about it but I can usually get her to put it on. Emily on the other hand has to pick out her own clothes or you will pay for it the rest of the day. She has to be in charge of EVERYTHING and loves bossing all of us around and telling us what we can and can not say. The worse part is she just turned 3... YIKES!
(This picture is later in the day so it isn't as puffy but hopefully you get the idea)
4 comments:
When we plan the day to get together to do the tutus, we will for sure let you know! We will have a little party. All it is is elastic, touling (color of choice) and ribbon if desired.
How sweet and sort of sad. I would have had a hard time holding a straight face while she cried, feeling she looked like a boy. She is SO the boss. Just think, when you all can't decide on something....just ask Emily...or just skip to just asking her in the first place. OOh, I want to give her a belly raspberry right now.
I love you guys. Hope you are happy and healthy!
Jeffery
The bags are so dang cute. I am going to host a party with her, so I will for sure let you know when I do it!
Post a Comment