November 01, 2008

ALL ABOUT JACQUELINE

JACQUELINE IRENE LARSEN I wanted to name her Kennedy and Jay said no way. The hospital said we had to name her befroe we left so by day 4 I told Jay he could do it. Irene is after my Grandma Bundy... I just love her
Age: 5 Nicknames: Jacquie, Jac or Jacquie Lou Lou Favorite Activities: playing with her stuffed animals, friends, going to the park Favorite Foods: Pasta, corn bread Favorite Music: Michael bubble, Kelly Clarkston, Dolly Parton Favorite Toys: baby doll. She wants a baby in the house so bad…or anything small Favorite book: Fancy Nancy & Angelina Ballerina Item of clothing: dresses What makes her happy: When her Dad comes home for work What makes her sad: When she thinks she is being teased Funny words or phrases: This is Jacquie...
Jacquie: Mom this is Browin. Can you say Browin
Mom: Browin
Jacquie: Good Job mom, you know.
She does that with EVERYTHING

No comments: