Emily Gladys arrived July 12, 2005 @ 7:31 a.m.
Hurricane Emily had just hit the coast of Texas early that morning.
Emily just minutes old

Proud dad, & big sister Jacquie

July 12, 2009
Our little
hurricane/princess,

Some of Emily's favorite things include:
Singing
Dancing
Dress up
pretty shoes
wrestling
blue
her "boy"
swinging
playing in the water
pickles
olives
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS. EMMIE G.
4 comments:
Is that the Tutu you made for her birthday party? It is dang cute!!
It is the tutu I made. I gave her the most colors so she was "different" from the rest of them. The bigger girls got long tutu's. And you were right, they are really easy to make!
Sorry we missed your birthday Em! I hope she had a fun day/party. If you guys are still coming we'll have to make up for it.
LOL. Caleb just looked at the picture of Emily in the Tutu and he said "Oh, It's Natalie!" I guess there is a slight resemblance. More proof that Nat and Em look like Larsen's
Post a Comment